In order to participate in any activities at Portland Winterhawks home games or other events, you must fill out an online liability waiver. Save time by completing the waiver in advance of your event,
IMPORTANT! CHILDREN UNDER 18: Children under 18 MUST have a waiver completed and signed by their parent or legal guardian, absolutely no exceptions.
Who needs a waiver?
To participate in any of the following activities, you must complete and sign the online waiver.
- Any on-ice contest participants
- Any on-ice ceremony participants (7th man, ceremonial puck drop, 3-Stars presenters, check presentations, etc.)
- Fanboni rides
- Physical activities (bounce house and other inflatable games, street/floor hockey, etc.)
- Ice Skating (both rental and bring-your-own-skates)
- Any other activities and contests as deemed necessary by Portland Winterhawks staff
Details: These waivers can be completed ahead of time and submitted HERE. All waivers must be fully completed and signed by either (A) the participant (only if 18+) or (B) a parent or legal guardian of the participant (under 18). The Winterhawks reserve the right to turn away any participant under 18 who does not have a waiver completed by their parent or legal guardian.
Thank you for your understanding.