The Portland Winterhawks and Rose Quarter want you to enjoy your next visit to a Winterhawks home game, so we’ve added a faster check-in process to expedite your entry into Veterans Memorial Coliseum!
To help speed up the process of entering the arena, fans can now check-in online using the new RQ Check-In by uploading your vaccination card or your negative PCR or Lab-Based Rapid Test results including date/time stamp and name of ticketed fan.
For fans taking tests, please note:
- PCR test must be taken within 72 hours of the event.
- Lab-based rapid test result taken within 48 hours of the event.
The check-in process is simple and can be completed in under five minutes directly on your mobile device.
- You will receive a green check mark to show vaccine verification
- You will receive a blue check mark to show negative test verification
- Simply show your check mark to the guest attendant at the entrance to Veterans Memorial Coliseum to gain access to the arena.
Fans may still show paper vaccination or negative test verification, but the Winterhawks are encouraging everyone to use this new Rose Quarter method to speed up entry process on game days.
For most updated information regarding the RQ check-in and new arena policies this season, visit the Rose Quarter’s Welcome Back page or by following the link below.