The Portland Winterhawks Hockey Club will be hosting their annual Winterhawks Golf Tournament on August 28 and 29 at the prestigious Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club in North Plains. In addition to the golf tournament on Monday, the Winterhawks will host a charity dinner and silent auction on Sunday evening.
The Winterhawks Charity Weekend will be donating all proceeds to the Winterhawks Amateur Hockey Association and Winterhawks Youth Hockey to help make youth hockey expenses more affordable so we can help continue to grow the sport. Not only is this an opportunity to mix and mingle with Portland hockey’s finest, but it’s a chance to raise money and awareness for the hockey community.
Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club is located at 12930 NW Old Pumpkin Ridge Rd in North Plains, Oregon.
Charity Dinner • Sunday, August 28
5:00 P.M. – 8:30 P.M.
- $75 per person for dinner only (free for golfers)
- Dinner attendance capped at 100
- Arrival begins at 4:30 P.M.
- BBQ Dinner beginning at 5:00 P.M.
- Enjoy fun games and live entertainment by Mr. Canada, Spencer Jenkin
- Bid on one-of-a-kind items at the Silent Auction
- Mingle and reminisce with Winterhawks alumni and current players alike
Contact Jason Nissen at email@example.com to grab your seat at the dinner today!
Golf Tournament – Monday, August 29
7:30 A.M. Check-In
9:00 A.M. Shotgun Start
- Pricing: $250 for single golfer/$800 for foursome
- Dinner included in golfing rate
- Golfers capped at 144
- Enjoy lovely Portland summer scenery throughout the Ghost Creek course
- Receive a free gift at check-in!
- Breakfast sandwiches provided by Jack in the Box and mimosas provided by Precept Brands
- Enjoy fun activities throughout the tournament and a celebration on the patio following the tournament!
To Register for Golf & Dinner
Interested in Partnering?
For all other questions or more information, please fill out the form below or contact Jason Nissen at firstname.lastname@example.org.