2021-22 Arena Policies
THE ROSE QUARTER HAS UPDATED ITS POLICIES.
PLEASE STAY INFORMED ON THE CHANGES BY CLICKING THE BUTTON BELOW.
Please note that the following are effective at Veterans Memorial Coliseum beginning 9/1/21.
- All fans ages 12 and up will be required to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 upon entry.
- You may do so by showing a CDC or a Public Health Agency of Canada vaccination card. A photocopy or photo of the vaccination card will also be accepted.
- Your final dose of the vaccine must have been administered more than 14 days before the attending event.
- Those who cannot provide proof of vaccination will be allowed to show documentation of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of puck drop.
- Ticket holders with religious or medical exemptions against the vaccine must still provide documentation of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of puck drop.
- Children under the age of 12 are exempt from both the vaccine requirement and alternative testing option.
- All attendees and staff ages five and over will be required to wear masks at all times inside Veterans Memorial Coliseum, except when actively eating and drinking. This policy is per the mask mandate issued on August 13 in Multnomah County.
Three new policies put in place by the Rose Quarter that will also be applicable at Winterhawks home game are the following:
- No Bag Policy – Bags will no longer be allowed in the arena to limit contact and wait times. Exclusions will apply for medical needs, children’s bags and 5″ x 8″ clutches.
- Cash-Free Campus – Eliminating cash will allow for reduced contact and shorter wait times. Kiosks will be placed around campus to convert cash to a prepaid debit card for no fee.
- Smoke-Free Campus – There will no longer be an outdoor smoking section anywhere on campus.
The above policies are all subject to change at a later date. To learn more about the above policies, fans are encouraged to visit rosequarter.com/welcome-back.
If you have additional questions regarding policies please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.